Yi Lan (Taiwan)










Welcome to Taiwan
Call me Awang, I will let you know about the beautifull place in Taiwan.
let's start for the first one.
Yi lan.
Yi lan trip is the one of my destination in Sport Coaching Department Trip in every semester.
Lucky me that got a chance to study for PhD program since 2013 in Taipei.
Formosa, we call Taiwan like that. There is another way to call this country, and I am very like and always remember the word like " Let's be friends ".
Beautifull place, fresh air, natural, friendly, and many varian food that we can found here.
let see the other trip, and I am waiting for you to go to Taiwan.
See ya........

Regard

Fajar 'Awang' Irawan - 王杰萬

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kode Plat Nomor Kendaraan Bermotor di Indonesia

Filosofi Lagu Gundul Gundul Pacul

Permainan KASBOL